An airless sprayer that dilutes concentrated chemical from the attached bottle to the desired ratio, and projects spray up to 12 feet (depending on water pressure).
The sprayer is a medium volume hose-end spray applicator for diluting and applying chemicals to any surface up close or at a distance. This unit uses standard water pressure to draw chemical concentrate from the attached bottle and blend it
into the water stream. This accurately diluted solution is then projected through the recessed fan nozzle. Quick disconnect the chemical assembly to rinse.
- Accurately dilutes chemical concentrate and applies it as a medium-volume spray
- Durable! Injector body is machined in the USA, not molded
- Outlasts and outperforms similar molded plastic products
- Quick disconnect the bottle and injector assembly to rinse
- With less than half the flow rate of competing models, you save money
- Light, 32oz bottle reduces wrist and arm fatigue as well as the risk of repetitive strain injuries
- No moving parts! Venturi action dilutes chemical consistently with precision metering tips
- Great performance with water pressure as low as 20 PSI
- Recessed fan nozzle for protection and fast coverage
- Impact resistant lid stands up to substantial abuse
- Color-coded lids and guns help identify chemicals and enhance user safety
- Machined polypropylene injector body
- Stainless steel quick disconnect plug & 6-ball socket
- 32oz wide-mouth, HDPE bottle
- Heavy-duty bottle lid
- 20 color-coded precision metering tips
- Temperature : up to 160°F
- Pressure : 20 - 100 PSI
- Flow : 2.3 GPM @ 40 PSI
- Supply Line : 1/2"
- Nozzle : 2550
- Dilution Ratio Range : 526:1 to 5:1 @ 40 PSI
Additional Information & Links:
For additional info please contact us.