Portable, High Powered Ozone Generators
** THESE OZONE GENERATORS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FROM PUREHOLD – YOU CANNOT BUY/RENT THESE OZONE GENERATORS FROM OZONE-DIRECT OR ANY OTHER SUPPLIER**
Simply turn on and walk away
Allowing you to undertake your own swab testing and prove how effective Ozone is
Ozone generators produce a high concentration of Ozone gas to fill an enclosed area. The gas reacts with, and inactivates all pathogens (including Listeria, E. Coli & Salmonella) killing bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores and biofilms. Although it’s classified as a Biocide, it’s completely natural, environmentally friendly and leaves no chemical residue (unlike most Biocides), meaning it’s suitable for all food production and processing facilities, including organic sites.
These portable Ozone generators are the most powerful on the market and are only available from Purehold. They can disinfect small areas (like chiller rooms) within 1 hour, or large production areas (up to 2,000 m³) within 8 hours! Whatever the size of your area and pathogen, Ozone can help!
As an oxidising agent, Ozonated Gas is 51% stronger than chlorine and has a kill rate of 3.125 times faster. Ozone owes its biocidal effectiveness to its ability to oxidise organic material in bacterial membranes, which weakens the cell wall and leads to cell rupture causing immediate death of the cell.
In contrast, chlorine, and all other oxidising and non-oxidising biocides, must be transported across the cell membrane in order to interfere with either the nuclear reproductive mechanism or various enzymatic life giving reactions in the cell, in either event resulting in substantially less biocidal efficiency.
For this reason, ozone is capable of destroying all bacteria, algae and biofilms with no risk of resistance build up or immunity.
Benefits of using Ozone over traditional surface disinfectants
- No harsh chemicals - Ozone penetrates every inch of the factory - so if you want to get away from using harsh chemicals this is the perfect choice for factories.
- Low maintenance - no daily maintenance required.
- No employees required – simply turn on remotely from your mobile phone using the BIOFRESH app, and leave until the cycle ends
- Complete coverage - being a gas, Ozone is guaranteed to get into hard to reach areas which traditional spray on chemicals can miss
- Highly effective surface sanitiser which is proven to combat bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores and biofilms
- Saves space - no need to buy and store large amounts of chemical disinfectants
- Ozone does not generate resistant bacteria
- Leaves no residue - Ozone degrades back to oxygen once cycle has finished
- Widely proven in the field - Ozone is widely used by European food factories to help disinfect storage rooms and production facilities.
Extends shelf life of food products - as well as being a surface disinfectant, Ozone can also be used to extend the shelf life of produce because Ozone stops the production of ethylene given off by fruit and salads, thus they stay fresh longer.
Ozonated gas is typically used to
- Disinfect rooms and equipment where fogging or traditional chemical sanitisers are not achieving acceptable results
- Disinfecting areas where food products are stored and cannot be removed easily (Ozone is completely food safe and leaves no residue)
Which Ozone unit is right for my site?
In order to work out which size Ozone generator you require for your site, we need to know a few important pieces of information from you, such as room sizes and the amount of time available to run Ozone. Please contact us and one of our experts will run you through the information we require.
Want to trial?
We know most companies can’t introduce a new chemical such as Ozonated Gas without trialling it first. As such we offer all food factories a chance to trial the technology. Please contact us and one of our experts will run you through the information we require to arrange a trial at your site.
Available to either purchase outright, or rent.
Prefer to try before you commit? 2 month trial rentals available!
PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US ON 02392 299 100 TO REQUEST A QUOTE
Additional Information & Questions
We are here to help so if you have any questions please contact us. There’s no hard sale or pressure – we simply want to answer any questions you have! You can then go back to your team and present the information and see if Ozone is something your site wants to trial.