Industrial Flexi-Curtains – retractable PVC ‘walls’ used to separate production lines and divide up areas quickly
Does your site want to increase production time? Worried that you don't have enough time for the hygiene team if you do?
Now you can achieve both without worrying using our quick to deploy flexi-curtains. These retractable PVC curtains are perfect for use between production lines and areas where overspray needs to be contained.
Using our bespoke flexi-curtains and flexible partitions, production and hygiene teams can work safely in parallel, giving you more time for production and more time for hygiene!
Flexi-curtains are retractable curtain ‘walls’ used to provide temporary segregation of two areas. Typical applications are to prevent cross-contamination and overspray, create booths, segregate production lines during washdown, manage temperature and segregate large areas where regular access is required.
Using a range of standard fire rated PVC materials, Flexi-curtains are designed bespoke with a number of options including vision panels, stainless steel tracks, suspended tracks and single run or bi-parting applications.
Benefits of Using Flexi-Curtains
- Quick installation process, ensuring minimal impact to existing production schedules
- Designed and manufactured to any height and length to suit your building and existing setup
- Antifungal and food grade materials, ensuring you can adhere to BRC standards
- Stainless steel tracks, fixed to the ceiling
- Fitted with vision panels, handles and a weighted bottom edge. Tie backs are included for, to hold the curtain back when not in use.
- Unlike other ‘portable’ screens, these ensure that no overspray can penetrate into adjacent production lines
Sites using Flexi-Curtains
Our Flexi-curtain systems have been implemented by leading food manufacturers such as Birds Eye, Bakkavor, Greencore, Kerry, Arla, Kellogg’s and many more!
Cost / Quotation
If you would like us to provide you with a “rough” quotation for our Flex-Curtain system, please send us the following information:
- Length of the room
- Height of the room
- Preferred time of installation (e.g. daytime, night-time, weekend)
Once we have this we can advise on the best solution and provide a “rough” quotation for you to review with the rest of your team. If that’s acceptable, we can then come to site and do a full site survey and provide a formal quotation.
PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL US ON 02392 299 100 TO REQUEST A QUOTE
If you want a permanent partition or solid modular partition, we can also supply these. Please get in contact and we will happily advise the best solution for your needs.
Additional Information & Questions
We are here to help so if you have any questions please contact us. There’s no hard sale or pressure – we simply want to answer any questions you have! You can then go back to your team and present the information!