5L Bioguard Ready-To-Use Surface Disinfectant (proven to kill CORONAVIRUS in under 30 seconds and in dirty conditions)
A non-hazardous and alcohol-free, ready to use solution, for use in high and low risk infection control environments.
Bioguard’s Ready to Use Surface Disinfectant is one of the first UK manufactured disinfectants to pass independent testing confirming the products efficacy against MURINE CORONAVIRUS (a surrogate for SARS-COV2/COVID-19) in under 30 seconds and in dirty conditions (Test Report available on request). This test demonstrates the product is fast acting and will not be inactivated in real life environments with high levels of dirt.
Whilst there are a huge array of cheaper surface disinfectants on the market at this time, most can only claim product efficacy against bacteria (or simple viruses) which are much easier to destroy and which are not surrogates for COVID-19 (SARS-COV2). In addition many products have only been tested in laboratory clean conditions and with much longer contact times, which does not give reassurance that these products will work effectively and fast in real life dirty conditions.
- POWERFULLY EFFECTIVE – Independently tested to British and European Standards BSEN1276. Effective against 1000’s of viruses, bacteria, mycobacterium and spores, including MRSA, Tuberculosis, Hepatitis C, Salmonella, Avian Flu (H5N1), Swine Flu (H1N1) and MURINE CORONAVIRUS (a surrogate for SARS-COV2/COVID-19) in under 30 seconds and in dirty conditions.
- USABLE ON VIRTUALLY ALL CONTACT SURFACES – Including plastic, stainless steel, bedding and uniforms, without damaging or degrading them.
- SUPERIOR IN IT’S CLEANSING ACTION – independently proven to out-perform other leading European products. Ideal for high-risk environments.
- DUAL ACTION – Combined cleaning and disinfecting action eliminates the need for separate products and procedures.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY – Proven by independent audits to be non-toxic, biodegradable and non-accumulative in the eco-system. No special procedures are required for product disposal or in case of spillage.
- NON-HAZARDOUS – Conforming to the latest health and safety legislation.
- USER FRIENDLY – Formulated to prevent skin irritation or unusual sensitivity.
UK – Manufactured in the UK by a long established hygiene business, which for over 20 years has pioneered the development, manufacture and distribution of our unique class leading range of hygiene, cleaning and infection control products.
Bioguard’s Surface Disinfectant has been independent tested and proven effective against MURINE CORONAVIRUS (a surrogate for SARS-COV2/COVID-19) in under 30 seconds and in dirty conditions (Laboratory Test Report available on request). This test demonstrates the product is fast acting and will not be inactivated in real life environments with high levels of dirt. If you want to ensure that your disinfectant can destroy COVID019 (SARS-COV2) then don’t compromise by buying cheaper and unproven products.
Fogging Equipment to ensure Complete Room Disinfection:
If you are looking to achieve complete room disinfection disinfect all surfaces and ensure complete coverage, look at using PureFog - a High Performance, Ultra Low Volume (ULV), Hand Held, Battery Powered, Fogger that is perfect for disinfecting both small and large areas. The extremely fine mist it propels, is able to penetrate all areas of the room; ensuring complete coverage. CLICK HERE for more information.
Additional Information & Links:
MSDS and MURINE CONRANVIRUS Laboratory Test Data available on request
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information