Purehold PULL - Antibacterial Door Handle Cover
** UPDATE - LEAD TIME APPROX 4-6 WEEKS **
Due to the unprecedented demand for our products as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak we are currently have a lead time of 4-6 weeks. We will naturally work hard to deliver in advance of this timescale but we cannot commit to this so please do not order if you do not want to wait.
** INFORMATION : CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ON DOOR HANDLES **
Scientists have confirmed that Coronavirus (COVID-19) can survive on door handles for up to NINE DAYS. As a result, there’s never been a better time to install the Purehold range of hygienic door handles at your site, to help reduce the risk and spread of Coronavirus between door users. Our Purehold Antibacterial Range of door handle covers & Push Plates use Silver Ion technology on the coating to kill bacteria and viruses. They have been tested and proven effective against the H1N1 virus (which has very similar characteristics as Coronavirus), achieving a 99.99% reduction in viable H1N1 virus particles.
The Purehold PULL is an economic alternative to the Purehold PRO, the Purehold PULL is a self-cleaning antibacterial door handle cover, specifically designed for LOWER-RISK areas.
Using silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PULL is easily installed onto pull door handles by simply "snapping" into place in under 30 seconds. It's perfect for toilet and office doors!
The Purehold PULL will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19mm, 20mm or 22mm. CLICK HERE to watch watch our simple installation video
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9%1 of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into handle surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4%2 cleaner than standard door handles (independently tested).
- Simply clipped over existing pull door handles, the Purehold PULL can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience. CLICK HERE to watch our simple installation video.
- Will fit any cylindrical pull door handle with a diameter of 19mm, 20mm or 22mm (these are the 3 most common in the UK).
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption - The annual cost of a handle is less than the cost of even a single days' basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Lasts 6 months once fitted, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing door handles.
- Available in blue or black. Other colours are available for volume orders.
Can be recycled.
How it Works
It's as simple as 1,2,3
- Microbes are deposited onto the door handle by users.
- Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
- The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it's DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteur and Staph Aureus.
Don't have a D-shape handle? No problem!
We can either supply you with new D shaped pull door handles for you to fit yourself, or we can arrange for our engineer to come to site and fit standard D shaped pull door handles for you! Simply add to your basket using the "Product" drop down option above.
Undertaken by Wickham Laboratories
ISO 22196:2011 (measure of antibacterial activity on plastics and other surfaces). Coating was shown to:
- Kill 99.99% of E-coli
- Kill 99.99% of Staph Aureus
- Kill 98.6% of Salmonella
Field Trials :
- 3 door locations selected (Male toilet, female toilet and busy canteen)
- Stainless steel door handles provided benchmark
- 2 swabs taken from each door handle trialled
- 3 separate field trials undertaken
- Purehold Antibacterial coating showed to be 96.4% (on average) cleaner than stainless steel
CLICK HERE to watch our simple installation video.
CLICK HERE to download the DATASHEET
CLICK HERE to read the FAQs