Purehold PRO - Gel Dispensing Hygienic Door Handle
** UPDATE - LEAD TIME NOW 2-3 WEEKS **
This product requires Purehold GEL REFILLS - CLICK HERE to add refills to your order!
Due to the unprecedented demand for our products as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak we are currently have a lead time of 2-3 weeks. We will naturally work hard to deliver in advance of this timescale but we cannot commit to this so please do not order if you do not want to wait. However, given that COVID-19 is likely have spread throughout the UK by that time, the installation of Purehold in 2-3 weeks will still be extremely beneficial to help reduce the spread of the infection between users at your site. Should you want an update on your order status, please e-mail us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
** INFORMATION : CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ON DOOR HANDLES **
Scientists have confirmed that Coronavirus (COVID-19) can survive on door handles for up to NINE DAYS. As a result, there’s never been a better time to install the Purehold range of hygienic door handles at your site, to help reduce the risk and spread of Coronavirus between door users. Our Purehold PRO gel-dispensing door handles use our virucidal gel (tested to EN14476) that has 80% alcohol* content and that has been proven against viruses similar to Coronavirus (COVID-19), including Murine Norovirus, Adno virus and Polio virus.
* The UK Government, NHS and Public Health England recommend the use of an alcohol-based hand sanitiser that contains at least 60% alcohol content to ensure that it can kill viruses.
The Purehold PRO is a unique, revolutionary pull door hygiene handle that automatically dispenses sanitising gel onto the users hand. Designed for use in HIGH-RISK areas, the Purehold PRO handle is ideal for use in food processing plants, hospitals, clean rooms and all staff/public toilets to ensure that hand hygiene is enforced.
Price includes FREE INSTALLATION by a Purehold Engineer. Once Ordered, please contact us to arrange a mutually convenient date.
Key features include:
- An Intelligent alcohol hand gel delivery system - dispensing the right amount of gel to each user
- Strong stainless steel frame (compliant with BS 8424)
- Large alcohol hand gel capacity (1200ml) with reserve reservoir
- Extremely easy to refill with Purehold disposable gel refill bottles (sold separately)
- Each refill (sold separately) lasts around 2,000 "pulls" of the handle
- Low maintenance
- Suitable for installation on FD30 & FD60 fire doors (compliant with BS EN1634-1)
- Independent tests prove the Hygiene Handle to be 98.5% cleaner than a standard door handle
How it works :
To operate the Purehold PRO handle, simply
- grip the blue "gel" handle
- pull the door open as normal
- rub hands together. It's that easy!
Additional Information & Links :
RENTAL OPTIONS are also available - please contact us for more details.