Purehold PRO - Gel Dispensing Hygienic Door Handle
A unique, revolutionary pull door hygiene handle that automatically dispenses sanitising gel onto the users hand. Designed for use in HIGH-RISK areas, the Purehold PRO handle is ideal for use in food processing plants, hospitals, clean rooms and all staff/public toilets to ensure that hand hygiene is enforced.
Price includes FREE INSTALLATION by a Purehold Engineer. Once Ordered, we will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient date.
This product requires Purehold GEL REFILLS - CLICK HERE to add refills to your order!
Key features include:
- An Intelligent alcohol hand gel delivery system - dispensing the right amount of gel to each user
- Each refill lasts around 2,000 "pulls" of the handle
- Strong stainless steel frame (compliant with BS 8424)
- Large alcohol hand gel capacity (1200ml) with reserve reservoir
- Extremely easy to refill with alcohol gel
- Low maintenance
- Suitable for installation on FD30 & FD60 fire doors (compliant with BS EN1634-1)
- Independent tests prove the Hygiene Handle to be 98.5% cleaner than a standard door handle
How it works :
To operate the Purehold PRO handle, simply
- grip the blue "gel" handle
- pull the door open as normal
- rub hands together. It's that easy!
Additional Information & Links :
RENTAL OPTIONS are also available - please contact us for more details.